Your GovernmentCommunity ServicesDoing BusinessExplore Cibolo
How Do I?
Click to Home
Go To Search
Does my pet require tags?
Yes. By ordinance any canine or feline that is more than three months of age is required to have the animal vaccinated and to obtain a city pet tag. The cost of the tag is $5 for an altered animal or $7 for an unaltered animal. Proof of vaccination is required to obtain the city tag. Tags must be renewed annually. Tags can be obtained in person at the Cibolo Police Department at 162 Loop 539 East or by contacting Animal Control at 210-659-4851. All pets should wear a current rabies tag at all times. Please consult with your veterinarian for full details of vaccination requirements.

Animal Services

Show All Answers

1. How does Animal Services handle lost and found animals?
2. Does my pet require tags?
3. What can I do about bothersome wildlife in my area?
4. Is trapping and transporting animals allowed?