The Cibolo Police Department has many opportunities for employment. Police recruitment is handled by the City of Cibolo Human Resource Department.
- Submit your application in one of the following ways:
- Complete the online application process.
200 S Main
Cibolo, TX 78108
- On test date, successfully pass the written exam and physical readiness testing (PDF).
- Contingent upon passing the exams, you will complete a preliminary interview and be scheduled to attend the oral review board. The personal history statement and background packet (PDF) will then be provided to you.
- Successfully pass the oral review board.
- Successfully pass a background investigation.
- Polygraph Examination
- Psychological Evaluation
- Interview with the Chief of Police.
If an applicant fails to complete any portion of the selection process, he or she will be immediately removed from consideration. Applicants who successfully complete each step will be placed in an eligibility pool.
If you are interested in working for the Cibolo Police Department, please contact the Recruiting Division at 210-659-1999.
Equal Employment Opportunity
The Cibolo Police Department is a drug and tobacco free workplace.