Programs & Services


Pet License

Domestic dogs and cats are required to register with the city every calendar year. Rabies certificates are required. $5 for spay/neutered and $7 for unaltered. 

Golf Carts

Golf carts and neighborhood electric vehicles are required to be registered with the city every calendar year. Contact the traffic unit for equipment and driving requirements. Inspections are by appointment only and the inspector can come to your residence. 

Motor Vehicle Accident Reports

Visit 24/7 to obtain crash reports. Case number, date, and an involved party are required. Fee may apply. Crash reports are completed by the officer within 10 days of the incident. 

Open Records Request

To make an open records request, visit the city website form here. Some requests may be made in person in the PD lobby during normal business hours. Contact the records personnel at (210) 659-1999 for more information.  

Texas Department of Public Safety - Crime in Texas Reports

Visit the DPS website here for more information on crime rates in Texas, Guadalupe County, and Cibolo. 

Freedom of Information Act (FOIA)

For more information regarding your rights as a requester and the responsibilities of governmental bodies, visit the Texas Attorney General’s website here. 

Broker Licenses

HB 1530 specifies new fingerprint requirements for broker or salesperson licenses. Cibolo Police Department does not provide this service.

Give Back

Complete a volunteer application by clicking here.

Helpful Crime Prevention Documents

IRS Impostor Scam        Charity Fraud       Grandkid Scam       Tech Support Scam     "You’ve Won" Scam

FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3)         Emergency Contacts Form

Vehicular Heatstroke Prevention