Planning & Zoning
The Cibolo Planning Department's Mission is to maintain the Spirit of Historic Cibolo, while guiding smart growth and development and providing amenities and enhancing the quality of life in Cibolo.
- Comprehensive Planning - The newly adopted 2016 Master Plan (PDF) is the policy document that guides the growth and change for all future physical development of the city and defines the Vision for the City of Cibolo.
- Comprehensive Master Plan Amendments:
- Ordinance 1274 - amendment to Chapter 8 implementation matrix;
- Long Range Planning - Cibolo is committed to addressing long-term planning issues, such as the Future Land Use Map and Future Thoroughfare Plan (PDF) and our Capital Improvement Plan (CIP).
*** Key Topics ***
- 2018 Unified Development Code (PDF) Ordinance 1233 (PDF) UDC Update FAQs (PDF)
- Adoption of New Fee Schedule for Planning and Engineering: Ordinance Number 1232 (PDF)
- Request for Review by Utility Entities with development applications: Form (PDF)
- Cibolo Population over 25,000 per U.S. Census Bureau (PDF) Ordinance Number 1130 (PDF)
City of Cibolo Public Notices
- - - Rezoning - - -
The City of Cibolo Planning and Zoning Commission and City Council will hold public hearings on Wednesday, July 10, 2019 at 6:30 p.m. and on Tuesday, July 23, 2019 at 6:30 p.m., respectively, each to be conducted at Cibolo City Hall, 200 South Main, Cibolo, Texas. The purpose of both meetings is to hear public testimony regarding the rezoning of 31.54 acres located at 553 Tolle Road from the current zoning of Low Density Residential (SF-2) to Agricultural (AG).
- - - Appeal of Administrative Decision - - -
The City of Cibolo Planning and Zoning Commission will hold a public hearing on Tuesday, July 10, 2019 at 6:30 p.m. to be conducted at Cibolo City Hall, 200 South Main, Cibolo, Texas. The purpose of the meeting is to hear public testimony concerning a variance to exterior materials as required per UDC Section 8.3.2(B).