Planning & Zoning
The Cibolo Planning Department's Mission is to maintain the Spirit of Historic Cibolo, while guiding smart growth and development and providing amenities and enhancing the quality of life in Cibolo.
- Comprehensive Planning - The newly adopted 2016 Master Plan (PDF) is the policy document that guides the growth and change for all future physical development of the city and defines the Vision for the City of Cibolo.
- Long Range Planning - Cibolo is committed to addressing long-term planning issues, such as the Future Land Use Map and Future Thoroughfare Plan (PDF) and our Capital Improvement Plan (CIP).
*** Key Topics ***
- 2018 Unified Development Code (PDF) Ordinance 1233 (PDF) UDC Update FAQs (PDF)
- Adoption of New Fee Schedule for Planning and Engineering: Ordinance Number 1232 (PDF)
- Request for Review by Utility Entities with development applications: Form (PDF)
- Cibolo Population over 25,000 per U.S. Census Bureau (PDF) Ordinance Number 1130 (PDF)
City of Cibolo Public Notices
- - - Petitions - - -
For more information about Cibolo's zoning Ordinance - Easy Zoning Guide (PDF)
- The City of Cibolo Planning and Zoning Commission and City Council will hold public hearings on Wednesday, August 8, 2018 at 6:30 p.m. and on Tuesday, August 28, 2018 at 6:30 p.m., respectively, each to be conducted at Cibolo City Hall, 200 South Main, Cibolo, Texas. The purpose of both meetings is to hear public testimony regarding a Conditional Use Permit (CUP) for an Indoor Sports and Recreation use located at 508 Gulf Street, Suite 108.
CUP Exhibit (PDF)
- The City of Cibolo Planning and Zoning Commission will hold a public hearing on Wednesday, August 8, 2018 at 6:30 p.m. at Cibolo City Hall, 200 South Main, Cibolo, Texas. The purpose of the meeting is to hear public testimony regarding a variance request to increase the allowable maximum flag pole height, per Sign Ordinance 1188, from 45 feet to 100 feet for certain real properties located at 2250 FM 3009.
Flag Pole Variance Exhibit (PDF)