Planning & Zoning
The Cibolo Planning Department's Mission is to maintain the Spirit of Historic Cibolo, while guiding smart growth and development and providing amenities and enhancing the quality of life in Cibolo.
- Comprehensive Planning - The newly adopted 2016 Master Plan (PDF) is the policy document that guides the growth and change for all future physical development of the city and defines the Vision for the City of Cibolo.
- Long Range Planning - Cibolo is committed to addressing long-term planning issues, such as the Future Land Use Map and Future Thoroughfare Plan (PDF) and our Capital Improvement Plan (CIP).
*** Key Topics ***
- 2018 Unified Development Code (PDF) Ordinance 1233 (PDF) UDC Update FAQs (PDF)
- Adoption of New Fee Schedule for Planning and Engineering: Ordinance Number 1232 (PDF)
- Request for Review by Utility Entities with development applications: Form (PDF)
- Cibolo Population over 25,000 per U.S. Census Bureau (PDF) Ordinance Number 1130 (PDF)
City of Cibolo Public Notices
- - - Rezoning - - -
The City of Cibolo Planning and Zoning Commission and City Council will hold public hearings on Wednesday, November 14, 2018 at 6:30 p.m. and on Tuesday, December 11, 2018 at 6:30 p.m., respectively, each to be conducted at Cibolo City Hall, 200 South Main, Cibolo, Texas. The purpose of both meetings is to hear public testimony regarding a Conditional Use Permit (CUP) for a Restaurant, Fast Food use located at 200 Pfeil Road.
- - - Annexations Postponed per City Council (10-23-18) - - -
The City of Cibolo has initiated the process for the proposed voluntary and involuntary annexations of approximately 1,353 acres within the City of Cibolo’s current Extra-Territorial Jurisdiction, relatively located north of FM 78 and east of FM 1103. (map) Opportunities for public testimony will be held at City Hall, 200 South Main Street, Cibolo, Texas at the following dates and times: October 3, 2018 | 5:00 pm - 6:15 pm | *OPEN HOUSE*
- November 13, 2018 | 6:30 pm | PUBLIC HEARING - CANCELLED
- November 14, 2018 | 6:30 pm | PUBLIC HEARING - CANCELLED
- November 20, 2018 | 6:30 pm | OPEN HOUSE on ANNEXATIONS
For more information on the proposed annexations, please contact Staff.