The Cibolo Police Department's Victim Assistance Program strives to have a positive impact in providing appropriate responses to the needs of all crime victims to lessen the short and long-term trauma experienced as a direct result of victimization. In addition, one of the many goals of the program will be to aid the victims through the criminal justice process.
The Victim Assistance Program is a part of the Records Division.
The following services are free-of-charge and available to innocent victims of crime through the Cibolo Police Department Victim Assistance Program:
- Emotional support for victims and families
- Assistance with Safety Planning and Emergency Protective Orders
- Referrals for long-term counseling, legal assistance, shelters, community resources and local financial aid
- Advocacy for victims rights and services on the local and state level
- Assistance in making arrangements or appointments following a violent crime
- Assistance in filing for victims compensation through the State Attorney General's
Are you or someone you know a victim of crime?