New Project Santikos Entertainment
Welcome to the City of Cibolo
Cibolo continues to be recognized as one of the safest and most livable cities in the region and the state. The City of Cibolo has received multiple recognitions by various independent survey outlets. Since 2016, Cibolo has been awarded several designations including:
- Zippia listed Cibolo as Number 3 in their "10 Fastest Growing Small Cities in America 2016" report
- NeighborhoodScout placed Cibolo as Number 96 in their "Top 100 Safest Cities in the United States 2016" with 25,000 or more people
- Cibolo ranked Number 23 on CreditDonkey's "Safest Cities in Texas 2016"
- ValuePenguin's "Safest Places in Texas (2016)" names Cibolo as Number 9 in mid-sized cities with a population of 20,000-50,000
- San Antonio Magazine mentioned Cibolo as one of the "Best Neighborhoods for Families" in their August 2016 issue
- Cibolo received Gold certification from the Scenic Texas - Scenic City Certification Program
- SafeWise ranked Cibolo Number 13 on their "50 Safest Cities in Texas 2017" report; an increase from the Number 20 spot in 2016 (populations 10,000+)
- Alarms.org ranked Cibolo Number 23 on their "The Top 50 Safest Cities in Texas 2017" report (populations 5,000+)
- LendEDU ranked every Texas town according to their average credit score. Cibolo ranked in the top 150 at Number 121 (July 2017)
Cibolo is a fast growing community with low crime, college educated neighbors, well-rated public schools, plentiful shopping, regular community events, and affordable housing with higher-end new construction. All of these factors along with an easy commute to larger cities nearby make Cibolo an overall solid community in which to live, work, and raise a family.
The Cibolo Economic Development Corporation manages a portion of local sales tax dollars that can be allocated to provide incentives for new or expanding businesses within the City of Cibolo. These incentives can be used for the development of infrastructure, tax abatement, loans/grants, or workforce training. The EDC maintains a close working relationship with the Governor's Office for Economic Development and Tourism which can bring applicable State incentives to eligible projects locating in Texas.
Please contact us by email for any additional information that will assist you in making the best decision for your company.