Commercial Tenant Finish-Out (How To)

Utility Providers

City of Cibolo Utilities - 210-658-9900
Green Valley Special Utilities District (GVSUD) - 830-914-2330
Guadalupe Valley Electric Coop (GVEC) - 800-223-4832
Utility Locates - Call "811"
Cibolo Creek Municipal Authority (CCMA) - 210-658-6241
Republic Services - Waste Collection Services

Please contact Maggie Patterson, Utility Billing Manager, by Email or 210-658-9900, ext. 3131 for information concerning Waste Collection Services.

Planning & Zoning Department

Building Permit Requirements

  • Commercial Permit Application (PDF)
  • Contact City Staff for building plan submittal requirements
  • Commercial Energy Compliance Checklist (CommCheck)
  • TDLR Architectural Barriers (A/B) Project Registration Number
  • Plan of Record  (once project is completed)

Request for 911 Location Address - Fire Marshal

  • Request for 911 Location Address Application (PDF)
    • Provide overall building sheet with suite area shaded.
    • Provide detail floor plan
    • Contact Fire Marshal, Lee Perry, for any additional information at 210-566-7008 or

Plan Review

Building Plan Review - Minimum 45 business days 

Fire Protection Review - Please contact City staff for information. Includes, but not limited to:

  • Fire Alarm
  • Fire Line
  • Fire Protection
  • Fire Sprinkler

Building Permit Fees

Cibolo Creek Municipal Authority (CCMA)

  • CCMA provides to City plus $15 Administrative Fee

City Water Fees

  • See Ordinance Number 1232 (PDF)
    • Water Meter Fee - based on number and size of meter(s)
    • Water Deposit - based on number and size of the meter(s)
    • Water Meter Install Fee - based on number and size of the meter(s)

Other Possible Fees