Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
Anderson Columbia proposes to pour the bridge deck on the new Northbound Turnaround bridge in Schertz, Tx the night of Thursday, Feb 28th . To conduct this work, a full main lane closure of IH 35 at FM 1103 will begin at 9 pm and last until 6 am Friday morning. Below is the breakdown of the operations:
IH 35 SB & NB (Thursday Night)
• Full Main lane closure in accordance with TCP (6-6)-12
• The existing FM 1103 bridge will be closed.
• Exit IH 35 NB ML traffic to frontage road at FM 1103 and Exit traffic SB ML traffic to frontage road at FM 1103.
• NB Traffic to remain on frontage road thru FM 1103. The entrance ramp from FM 1103 to IH 35 NB will be open to traffic.. SB Traffic to enter IH 35 SB at entrance ramp past FM 1103.
• Stage law enforcement in accordance with TCP (6-6)-12. (6 officers – 3 NB and 3 SB ML)
o at the intersection of the NB frontage Rd and FM 1103 (2 officers)
o at the intersection of the NB and SB frontage Rd at Schwab Rd. (2 officers )
o at the intersection of the SB frontage Rd and FM 1103 (1 officer)
• Once the bridge deck is poured and prepped for curing and bridge secure, we will place interstate traffic in original configuration prior to ML closure.
Message boards are already in place and displaying main lane closure.