How do I file a complaint?

If you have a complaint, you may do one of the following:

  1. Call the Office of Professional Standards at 210-659-1999
  2. Come to the Police Department located at 162 Loop 539 East and speak with any supervisor
  3. Fill out a Complaint Form available in the Police Department lobby
  4. Download a Citizen's Complaint Form (PDF) (sworn affidavit)

Each complaint will be reviewed and appropriate follow-up actions taken

Show All Answers

1. How do I file a complaint?
2. What is the law regarding making a complaint on a police officer?
3. What does the Department do with a complaint?
4. How are cases closed?
5. What happens when a complaint is sustained?
6. How are the people involved notified?