Can I still keep my animals and livestock?

Once a non-annexation agreement is signed, there is no change in the regulations for your property.  The property continues to be under the Guadalupe County Animal Ordinances. Any animal control questions or concerns would continue to be the responsibility of Guadalupe County, until the property is annexed in the City of Cibolo.

Show All Answers

1. Do I pay City of Cibolo taxes if I sign a non-annexation agreement?
2. What do I gain from being annexed into the City of Cibolo?
3. Will I lose my agriculture exemptions?
4. Is there a legal time limit within which a city is required to provide services to annexed areas?
5. Can I still keep my animals and livestock?
6. Will I have to remove my barns, pens, and other non-conforming structures?
7. Can the owner have a grace period before being subject to the city codes once annexation occurs?
8. Can I burn brush or tree limbs? Is there a burn ban?
9. Who maintains road ways and garbage service?