Where can I get a copy of a police report?

Accident and Incident reports may be picked up from the records office only.

The records office is open Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.

RECORDS FEE SCHEDULE Accident/Crash Reports $6.00 per copy Reports will not be ready the day of the accident. Please allow 10 days for completion of report. 

Officer Incident/Offense Reports $0.10 per page Public copies of reports are available for release. All other documents $0.10 per page.

Videos $5.00 per DVD Copies of videos require an open records request.

Please complete the Open Records Request Document and mail or bring to the Cibolo Police Department at P. O. Box 862/162 Loop 539 East Cibolo, TX 78108. 

Include a self addressed, stamped envelope along with a check or money order for each DVD requested.

Letter of Good Conduct $5.00 per letter These letters attest to good conduct in the City of Cibolo only. Only Cibolo Police Department and Cibolo Municipal Court records will be checked. 

If a Criminal History is needed please contact Texas Department of Public Safety. Call 512-424-2000 for more information.

Show All Answers

1. How do I request speed humps or traffic calming for my neighborhood.
2. How can I pay my traffic citation?
3. Why can't I have a lower speed limit in my neighborhood?
4. Do I have to register my alarm with the Police Department?
5. I collect police department patches. Can I get one from Cibolo?
6. Can I get a person's criminal history?
7. How can I renew my Texas driver's license?
8. How can I renew my vehicle registration?
9. Where can I get a copy of a police report?
10. What is the House Watch Program?
11. What hours is the police station open?
12. How can I file a complaint on a police officer?