Font Size

Contractor Registration

Any Contractor doing work which requires a permit must register with the City

Registration Requirements
  • Please apply online at MGO Connect OR
  • Certificate of General Liability Insurance - $300,000 / $1,000,000 (City of Cibolo listed as a Certificate Holder)
  • Copy of Driver's License (must match State license, if applicable)
  • State License (if applicable)
  • $100.00 fee (if applicable)
  • $25,000 Surety Bond to the City of Cibolo - Residential Home Builders
Registration is valid for 1 (one) year from date of registration

Registration Fee Exemption
Any contractor with a State issued Contractor License is exempt from paying the Registration fee

Plumbing Contractors
Must provide proof of Medical Gas Endorsement when applying for Medical Gas Permits

Backflow Prevention Assembly Testers (BPATs)
View the Quick Start Guide for information on how to become a registered tester with Vepo LLC.

Sludge Transporter Registration
  • Completed Sludge Transporter Registration Form  or apply online at MGO Connect
  • Insurance Requirements:
    • Combined single limit of $500,000.00 or
    • Split limit of $250,000.00 for each person, $500,000.00 for each occurrence & $100,000.00 property damage
  • List with the name and valid driver's license number of each operator
  • Description of the type of liquid waste the company is transporting
  • $150.00 fee per vehicle, per year
  • Registration shall expire 1 (one) year from date of issuance. Must be renewed annually
    • Registrations shall be renewed no later than the 30th day before the expiration date
  • Vehicle and operator must comply with Title 30 TAC ch. 312 subch G § 312.144
  • Each motorized vehicle that transports waste must display a TCEQ authorization sticker
  • Ordinance 1293