FY 2024 Adopted Budget And Tax Rate Information
The Proposed budget accessible below was adopted by City Council on September 12, 2023. A final Adopted Budget document is in process.
The City of Cibolo is excited to present the Fiscal Year 2024 Proposed Budget. The City's top priorities for this budget are maintaining current service levels, forwarding Council's strategic plan and continuing to deliver on capital projects. Click on the banner below to learn more about the upcoming budget. Public Hearings for the budget and the tax rate are set for September 12th. Public notices are linked below.
Notice of Public Hearing on the FY 2024 Budget
Tax Rate Information
(Tax Year 2023 = Fiscal Year 2024)
- 2023 Tax Rate Calculation Worksheet (Form 50-856)
- Notice of Tax Rate (Form 50-212)
- Notice of Public Hearing on Tax Increase (Form 50-876)
The budget process begins in March with City Council update of their Strategic Plan and setting priorities and culminates in September with adoption of the budget and setting the tax rate.
- Budget Workshop #1 - June 22, 2023
- Budget Workshop #2 - July 27, 2023
- Budget Overview - August 8, 2023
Public Hearing - Tuesday, September 12, 2023, at 6:30 p.m., 203 S. Main St.