For a complete list of all the Park Ordinances, please contact City Hall at 210-658-9900 or go to the City of Cibolo City Park Ordinances to view.
- Park opens at 8 a.m. and closes at 10 p.m.
- Animals must be properly restrained at all times.
- No littering. All trash must be disposed of in the waste receptacles provided.
- Vehicles must be parked in the designed parking areas.
- Alcohol use is prohibited in the city parks.
- No bathing or swimming unless in a designated swimming area.
- No unlawful dumping.
- All habitat and wildlife is protected.
- No biking, roller-skating, or skateboarding unless in designated areas.
- No petting zoos are allowed in any Cibolo Park.
- No bounce house/castles are allowed in any Cibolo Park with out written permission of the City and proof of insurance.