Report A Concern
The City of Cibolo residents have a fast and easy way to report non-emergency issues by using SeeClickFix Cibolo. Common issues that may be reported using SeeClickFix Cibolo include potholes, stray animals, and maintenance requests. Review the categories below for a complete list of issues that may be reported using this tool. Use a desktop or report an issue directly from your smart device. The SeeClickFix app is available and free to download on your iOS or Android device.
How it Works
- Select a service request Category from the menu choices below that best match your issue.
- Type in the address/location of the service request or drag the map marker to the location of your issue.
- Click Confirm Location.
- Attach an Image if possible and click Next Step.
- Add a detailed description and click Confirm Details.
- Choose to Submit as yourself, Hide your Identity, or Submit as a guest if applicable.
- Please be sure to click Submit to complete your report.
SeeClickFix Cibolo is a limited public online forum for reporting issues. The display name you select will be used by SeeClickFix when other citizens view service requests that have been entered in their neighborhood. Your email address is never publicly displayed.
SeeClickFix Cibolo is not monitored 24/7. Please report any issues related to public safety to the Schertz Dispatch Center non-emergency phone line at 210-619-1274. For emergencies, dial 911.
Trash, Recycling, & Junk
Water & Utilities
- Right of Way Blocked or Obstructed
- Streetlight Issue
- Traffic Issue
- Traffic Management
- Traffic or Street Sign Issue
- Traffic Signal Issue
Code & Permit Concerns
- Chinese (Simplified)
- Chinese (Traditional)
- Haitian Creole