Mayor & City Council
Cibolo City Council’s Vision is:
A community that is proud of our historic roots, responsive to residents, and innovating for our future.
FY2024-2027 Strategic Plan
FY2023 Strategic Plan - Annual Report
Previous Strategic Plans:
FY2023-2025 Strategic Plan
Current City Councilmembers
- Mayor - Mark Allen (Term: November 2022 - November 2025)
- District 1 - T.G. Benson (Term: September 2021 - November 2024)
- District 2 - Randy Roberts (Term: November 2022 - November 2025)
- District 3 - Robert Mahoney (Term: November 2022 - November 2025)
- District 4 - Katie Cunningham (Term: November 2021 - November 2024)
- District 5 - Norma Sanchez-Stephens (Term: June 2023 - November 2024)
- District 6 - Dick Hetzel (Term: November 2021 - November 2024)
- District 7 - Joel Hicks (Term: November 2017 - November 2025)
City Council Meetings
Cibolo City Council meetings are held on the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of each month in the Council Chambers at City Hall, 200 S. Main St. unless otherwise notified. City Council meetings are live-streamed and can be viewed on the City of Cibolo's Youtube channel.
Note: Council may sometimes modify/cancel meeting dates, and those meetings will be posted on the city calendar.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval. View all available agendas and minutes.