- Employee-only medical, dental, vision, & life insurance plans are free.
- City-subsidized medical and dental insurance with a variety of medical plans for family members.
- City-paid Basic Life Insurance @ 2x your annual salary.
- Supplemental Life Coverage (for you and your family), Aflac indemnity plans such as Accidental, Cancer, Hospitalization and Critical Illness, Short Term & Long Term Disability, and pre-paid legal benefits through Legal Shield.
- Twelve (12) paid holidays plus two (2) floating holidays are awarded at the beginning of each fiscal year.
- A generous vacation package with accruals starting on your first day.
- Paid sick leave
- A robust pension plan with TMRS includes your 7% contribution with 2:1 match by the City.
- Longevity pay is paid annually after your first 13 months of employment ($120.00 a year).
- Wellness programming (mind, body, spirit, & financial preparedness)
- Access to multiple mental health benefits and resources, including a robust EAP.
View the Benefits Guide and Benefit Cost Breakdown to learn more about the benefits package offered.
Our commitment to attracting and retaining a top-tier workforce is reflected in our fair and equitable pay, which rewards outstanding work performance. We use an Individual Pay Model (IPM) that takes into account education and experience to ensure fair compensation.
Click here to view our pay ranges for FY23.
Click here to view our pay ranges for public safety for FY23.