Report a Concern

Use Report a Concern to report your concerns. If this is a circumstance where a person’s life, property, or pets are in danger, please call dispatch at (210) 619-1200. If not, your concern will be reviewed during normal business hours.
Animal Control 1 Forms
Building Permits 1 Forms
Fire Department 1 Forms
Make a Request - General 1 Forms
Planning & Engineering 1 Forms
Police Concerns 1 Forms
Public Works ( Streets, Drainage, Utilites, Parks) 1 Forms
Utility Administration ( Trash/Recycling, Connects, Disconnects, Billing) 1 Forms