The Cibolo Police Department has many opportunities for employment. Police recruitment is handled by the Cibolo Police Department Recruiting Unit. The hiring process is handled by the City of Cibolo Human Resources Department. Out of state or military police officers, please contact the Texas Commission on Law Enforcement at 512-936-7700 for more information on licensing.
- Submit your application in one of the following ways:
- Complete the online application process or in person at City Hall, 200 S. Main, Cibolo, TX 78108.
- If minimum requirements are met, you will receive an email invite from Guardian Alliance. Complete the Guardian Alliance personal history questionnaire (PHQ) and upload the required documents.
- On the test date, successfully pass the written exam and physical readiness testing (PDF).
- Contingent upon passing the exams, you will complete a preliminary interview and be scheduled to attend the oral review board.
- Successfully pass the oral review board.
- Successfully pass a background investigation.
- Polygraph Examination
- Psychological Evaluation
- Interview with the Chief of Police
If you are interested in working for the Cibolo Police Department, please contact the Recruiting Division at 210-659-1999.
Equal Employment Opportunity
The Cibolo Police Department is a drug and tobacco-free workplace.